Saturday, May 03, 2008

Alisa is live!

casual

I am so excited to be able to present my baby Alisa to you. She has come along way from an idea that I created for a secret pal way back in SP10. She is now a full fledged pattern ready to be knit by all.

Purchasing locations: Ravelry & Website

Remember all proceeds go to ravelry for the first two weeks that Alisa is on sale. After that time, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to ravelry, because I don't know if I would have been as prepared and ready to do this if it was not for the designer groups on ravelry.

I would love to thank my hard working test knitters Erica & Knittymuggins. They helped with so much it is amazing. Erica made sure the largest sizes was decent for all. Knittymuggins made sure that the beginners were not lost.

Don't forget you have another 12 hours till midnight to enter the contest. I will post the winners either Sunday night or Monday morning. I am busy with Earthdog trials this weekend.