Sunday, August 19, 2007

Today is better. The sun is shining. And there is yarn!!

IMG_0798

The beautiful flowers outside my front door.

It was hard to get up this morning but once I was up. The beauty of the day did it for me. I know what to do and I am motivated to get it done. I also had a surprise outside my front door. I am lucky to live in an area that yarn can sit outside and wait for me to notice it at the right moment. I knew this yarn was coming but it was expected on Monday. I guess it knew I needed a yarn pick me up.

IMG_0794
Rowan Calmer in Tangerine from Destash!

This lovely collection of 8 balls of calmer came to my home for less than the calmer I bought on sale to knit Fifi. Guess what I am going to make with this? If I had another 4 balls I would start on Morrigan. I don't so I will be making another Fifi and frogging the other fifi.

I am off to catch up on all my work I missed yesterday and to pick up churchable from the airport.