Sunday, August 19, 2007

SP 11 Contest #1

beautiful rocks

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? I can pick three but one seems hard. I think most likely my stitch markers as a whole would be missed the most if the disappeared. That might be why I have about 2-300 of them in different little containers and I still look for more.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Yes of course. If so, how much and what type of project? I take all my in progress projects which normally are about 4 and then a small project (ie socks or gloves) and a big project to start. I never want to run out. This was proven to me in March when we went to spend a week caring for my MIL and it turned into a month. I had more than enough projects for that time period.

3. Where have you traveled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? Wales and New Zealand. Since I have been to over 35 countries and most of the states, it is hard to choose. I pick Wales because my fav vacation to England was cruising the canal. I pick New Zealand because there is something about volcanic activity, big trees and woolly sheep.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? No Sheep for You. Do you own it? Yes

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Yes Which is your favorite(s)? Cast-on, Sticks & String, Socks in the city, Stash & Burn, Knit Picks, Ready Set Knit (which can be dangerous to listen to right on release date because they talk about yarn deals), Creative Mom. I have had others but these are the ones that are still active.