Thursday, August 02, 2007

Secret Pal 10 final package

secret pal 10 package 3

My secret pal had to wait till July and somehow the package came at the end of the month. Well my wonderful pal this round was Elizabeth Manning from Manning Knits. She blogs with her mother. She sent me some yarn that she had spun (the purplish yarn) and dyed (the green, which she sells on her website.) I have not decided what to do with the handspun (it is fingering weight), but the green yarn is going to be a Boteh Scarf from Interweave Crochet Spring 2007 (scroll down it is in the middle of the page). Just so you know I have not gone to the dark side. I knew how to crochet before I could knit.

She also included a dog sweater kit (patterns and needles), buttons (I might have to put those on the black cardi that I am planning to make), tea, cedar disks (that made it into my sweater and sock drawers), and the cute little penguin book marks.

Thanks pal. Sorry I did not post sooner.