Friday, August 31, 2007

FO Friday - clean sheets and a happy husband




Tube Top of Blueness
Pattern: Coquette Lace Tube Top by Stephanie Japel in Fitted Knits
Yarn: Knit picks Cotlin color - Desert Turquoise 3 1/2 skeins
Needles: Clover US 4 Circular and Crystal Palace US 6 Circular
Thoughts: Great quick knit. I did major negative ease on this garment so that it would fit smoothly and stay up. I don't think I will put ribbons or a strap onto the garment but that might change after a day of wear. I included 2 inches depth of short rows over the bust so that I had more ease.

So the FO picture location was chosen by churchable and he had a great time taking these pics.

This week has been great and I have been getting stuff done around the house and keeping on top of my work.

FYI - It is taking me longer to post comments because I am starting to get comment spam. I don't know if I can put any more hoops to jump through and they are not leaving them in the anonymous section. I also want the ability to leave comments to be easy for you the reader. I know what bugs me when I try to leave comments on a blog and so I try to make it better for all. But hey I guess I am popular enough to get spam comments now.