Friday, February 02, 2007

FO Friday



These are Fingerless Mitts for myself. I really liked the ones that I made Memo.

Fingerless Mitts (Interweave Knits, Fall 2005)
Yarn: Noro Transition
(55% Wool, 10% Silk,7% Cashmere,7% Alpaca, 7% Angora, 7% Camel, 7% Kid Mohair)
Color: Color #2 - blues and greens
Gauge: 14st and 20 rnd = 4" on size10 US
Comments: Super Easy, It took me about 2-3 hours to do each mitt.



Dog Sweater - I have been commissioned to make sweaters for our breeder.

Original Pattern
Yarn: Noro Transition
(55% Wool, 10% Silk,7% Cashmere,7% Alpaca, 7% Angora, 7% Camel, 7% Kid Mohair)
Color: Color #2 - blues and greens
Gauge: 14st and 20 rnd = 4" on size10 US
Comments: Fast pattern but I did have to frog it 4 times before I got the proportions just right.



Baby Shoes for a friend who is expecting.

Pattern: Vogue Knitting Baby Knits Two
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted(85% Wool / 15% Mohair)
Color: M-11 White Frost and M-69 Old Sage
Gauge: 14st and 20 rows = 4" on US size 10
Comments: These were finished in 2 hours. Super fast. I held two strands together to create the approximate gauge. And just happened to have leather yarn in my stash from Turkey.