Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blogging break

I am taking a week off of posting. I will be back after the long 4th weekend. I will be messing around with the blog and website to make it more user friendly.

Please make sure your RSS feed is routed through http://feeds.feedburner.com/PursuitOfFiber. If you have the feedburner feed for POF, then when I make changes and switch software and finally come to a place where I am happy you will not have lost me. The blog will still be on my website Pursuitofiber.com, but I am changing how I publish and how the archives are managed. If I can't use it easily then how can I think that you the readers enjoy using and reading the blog.

No worries. I am still knitting and maybe we will have a Finished Object Week when I get back to show you the wonders that have happened here in chez POF.