Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WIP Wednesday

wrap around - Alisa

Many of you are probably here to find out about Alisa. Sadly, I feel I need to delay release. The three smallest sizes work, but the largest two sizes are having problems. My test knitter Erica is on it. So I guess this is a WIP. Erica talks about it over on her blog. The new date is only a few days away. Since a few of you probably will wait to purchase when the contest ends, the new release date is Saturday May 3rd. So sorry everyone. I want this pattern to fit everyone right so please be patient.

Monkey socks

My monkeys are flying along. These socks are turning out to be more of a winter weight pair of socks than summer socks. Since my pal lives in the Northern half of the US, I hope that it is all ok.

Another present arrives

I just received another present. I won a blog contest and I was allowed to choose from a list of books. Since I missed the Yarn Harlot's visit to town, I requested her new book. Churchable and I will enjoy reading it.

Have a great day and I hope your week has been good. Our little pocket of Washington has been enjoying clear sunny skies.