Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finishitis Interuptus

I have been knitting away full steam ahead as I race my deadlines down. Amazing instead of fall startitis, I have caught finishitis. Wow that is just amazing. I have been seaming things together perfectly. Happy as a clam, I grab a sleeve to seam it on before doing the side seams.

..........................................................................

I stare in horror.

IMG_0930

The sleeve is too small. I followed the pattern. I scratch my head and stare. Then I realize that I knit it on smaller needles to make the size small fit my even smaller sister-in-law Si. Drat. I need to make another set of sleeves.

IMG_0905

In happier news, I finished a monkey sock for the monkey sock swap 3.

IMG_0922

In case, you think this blog has been drained of all color, I have included a lovely pic of Lexi the Slut puppy.

IMG_0928

Slut puppy? Yes see the diaper on the butt. The little miss has become a women and though the fact that most of my carpets are red or red brown, I don't want women making stains on them. So thus the slut pup has come of age and has discovered that she is even more flexible and will sure make the boys wild with her ability to do multiple weird angled moves.