Thursday, July 19, 2007

WIP Wednesday - a little late

IMG_0635

This week has been rather discouraging. I have worked two days, but have very little to show for it. Nothing seems to be moving. I know my personal projects aren't advancing because they have not been touched since before Weekend Wrap-up. In addition to my works in progress, I cleaned up my yarn in waiting space and found UFOs that just need little things done like weave in ends, duplicate stitch over unraveling stitches, and seaming up side seams. I am bummed. Tonight I will be taking some things to the Tigard Knitting Guild to get some help.

IMG_0644

On the bright side, I had a good time at the yarn swap. My yarn was lovingly snatched up at the first rounds of choosing. I got yarns that I have wanted to try and one of my yarn cracks specifically Cotton Crack. I already know I want to use the Cotton Crack for Green Gable.

IMG_0643

I also am excited about next week. Churchable and I are headed up to Seattle. I don't know what we will be doing exactly, but I do know that we will finish off our time at the Stitch n Pitch game Thursday night. I also will be taking a class at Churchmouse Yarns & Teas. The teacher is Amy Singer and the class is on No Sheep for You. I am so excited since I am interested in designing with nonwool items. We will be leaving on Friday so I don't know if I will post on FO Friday or even if I had anything to post.