Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can I get your help?

IMG_0597

I am starting to design for my mystery project. I have the industry standard measurements, which don't give me enough details. So I would like you my readers to help me, you can do two things. 1. measure yourself (details will be below) I promise I won't share this 2. post on your blog asking people to come over and help.

So pull out your tape measures and help. You can send me the details at EotasteATgmailDOTcom with all the little bits pulled out and changed of course or in the comments and I won't post the comment. Mark the subject line Garment measurements. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0595

bust circumference
waist circumference
hip circumference
shoulder width

length from shoulders
2 bust
2 waist
2 hips
2 underarms

head circumference
length from neck to top of head

Now take a good fitting top and measure
length of top or your preferred preference
preferred neckline and depth
width of the neck across the back