Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WIP Wednesday - a big day

Happy 3rd anniversary Honey!

Today is churchable & I's 3rd Anniversary today.
This is a WIP that I hope to have for my whole life.
I love you sweetheart and here is to many more years!

I have been busy making upgrades to the blog and making things work again. We found the archives so those should work again and a google search box will soon be living on the blog sidebar so that you can find useful stuff within the blog.

I also have been getting submissions ready for Interweave. See they are all done and packed up to go early.

Interweave Knitscene submission

Now to my actually knitting WIPs, I don't have many far along because I have really been into popcorn knits. I am getting really high off all the FOs that are flying off the needles. You will see them soon.

First up the Beet that made turtlegirl be interested.

And the Beet goes on and on.

I am pretty sure I am in love with this pattern, I just can't seem to take it every where since there are several balls of yarn to use.

Next up:

BIL Christmas socks o8

This is the second sock for my BIL. He asked for Camo socks last year and loved them so I decided I would make them again. Well basically I will keep making them till he is sick and tired of camo socks.

Lastly

I have been working on a Firebrick Mitten.

Firebrick mittens - final

I am doing this so that I can answer questions for my test knitters if they ask one where I can't remember what I did and I don't say in the pattern.